How do you get from contaminated water to crystal clean water? Chlorine Dioxide
What is Chlorine Dioxide? It’s MMS, which purifies the water! It’s used for many things, some states already use it in their city water, some use actual bleach, like Clorox.
MMS/Chlorine Dioxide has been proven to clean or purify the water inside our body allowing our immune system to correct imbalances. I have researched MMS for 2 years. Many people have experienced improvements and wellness (testimonials) from malaria, HIV aids, cancer, tumors, allergies, Covid (flu), and even AUTISM.
Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.
If our body is made up of lots of water, and it is contaminated, our immune system is working overtime. Clean your water and your immune system will correct the rest.
Concentrace® Trace Mineral Drops is a natural mineral concentrate that is so concentrate that 40 drops (1/2 teaspoon) equals the mineral content of 1/2 cup sea water with 99% sodium removed. You may expect a wide spectrum of nutritional benefits. For regular or sodium restricted diets.
This product is all natural, highly concentrated, contains no added preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners and has a very strong taste. We recommend mixing it with juice or food and dividing the serving throughout the day to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. Begin regimen by taking 10 drops for 3 consecutive days. Each day thereafter, increase serving by 10 drops up to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily. Children age 2-3: Take 1 drop for every 5 lbs of body weight. For regular or sodium restricted diets.
Two steps to purchase
- Set up your Fullscript account sponsored by Straight Nutrition
- Add your Trace Mineral Drops to your cart and check-out~!
The Science Based Nutrition ™ Service Includes:
- You will complete a symptom survey
- Your Provide us with your vitals, height, weight, and primary concerns
- Labcorp, Inc. draws blood and takes a hair sample to send to Doctor’s Data, Inc.
- Urine tests are done at home or in the lab and our stool test is done in the privacy of YOUR home.
- Make an appointment and receive your Comprehensive Analysis Report. (View Sample Report here.) A report of nutritional findings, meal-planning, and nutritional supplementation suggestions are discussed in person or on the phone.