To all you celebratories out there, Happy St. Patricks Day. What is your tradition for this holiday? At work places all over America, this is what this day looks like.
So what’s the GREEN all about anyway? Certainly NOT your health. I’m thinking most people would call a cupcake comfort food or associate this with celebration. For me, celebration lies within my heart. When I celebrate someone else, it’s the way I view them and the words I speak to them about all the wonderful things I see about them. Celebration comes along side of accomplishments and winning the prize. For athletes, you meet them at the finish line. For Corporate America, it’s a dividend after a great quarter of hard work. For mothers, it’s just seeing and being part of their babies first step or hearing their words or seeing their smile.
At Straight Nutrition, we like to celebrate YOU. Because without you, there is no US. Because you ask us to help you improve the quality of your life, we celebrate when you take one step in the right direction. When you make one decision toward making choices that will lead you to lasting changes, we celebrate you. Retest your blood and get a BUNCH of GREEN smiley faces in your blood report, which means that all the hard work you are putting in is paying off.
And OUR GREEN is not the same as the GREEN you see in this picture. Because our manufacturer has developed the healthiest and best tasting GREEN superfood that we’ve discovered in our 18 years of practice. Now, our GREEN comes in Chocolate too. And a PMS formula and Menopause. I put my green in water, in my Greek yogurt, in my smoothies and I heat up the water and put my Chocolate flavored Greens First and make a hot chocolate afternoon drink. It’s so much healthier than TRADITION. It satisfies my craving and alkalizes my body at the same time.
So let us shift your tradition and bring new choices and Vitality into your tradition. Happy St. Patricks Day~! Debi
The Science Based Nutrition ™ Service Includes:
- You will complete a symptom survey
- Your Provide us with your vitals, height, weight, and primary concerns
- Labcorp, Inc. draws blood and takes a hair sample to send to Doctor’s Data, Inc.
- Urine tests are done at home or in the lab and our stool test is done in the privacy of YOUR home.
- Make an appointment and receive your Comprehensive Analysis Report. (View Sample Report here.) A report of nutritional findings, meal-planning, and nutritional supplementation suggestions are discussed in person or on the phone.