Osteoporosis affects middle aged and older persons. A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit to bone health. This formula includes antioxidants, lutein, and non-GMO soy for menopausal and postmenopausal women.Osteoporosis affects middle aged and older persons. A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit to bone health. This formula includes antioxidants, lutein, and non-GMO soy for menopausal and postmenopausal women.
Clinical Nutrients 45+ Women provides a full range of vital nutrients for daily energy and essential nutrition for menopausal and postmenopausal women including:
- Calcium (800 mg), vitamin D (400 IU), and vitamin K (120 mcg) for maintaining strong bones.
- Lutein (1.5 mg) and zeaxanthin (60 mcg), potent antioxidants, particularly beneficial for eye health.
- Fruit- and tea-based ingredients (130 mg) with antioxidant properties that support healthy cell development.
- Choline (215 mg), which is important for endurance and energy; as well as brain, heart, and liver health.
- Soy extract (30 mg), which promotes heart and bone health, and supports women going through menoupause. (non GMO)
Clinical Nutrients for 45-+ Women is iron-free, because iron is no longer lost due to the cessation of the menstrual cycle.
Ingredients: Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrates 3g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Vitamin A…10,000 IU (75% as beta carotene and as retinyl acetate)
- Vitamin C…300 mg (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D…400 IU (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E…200 IU (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)
- Vitamin K…120 mcg (as phytonadione)
- Thiamin…60 mg (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin…60 mg (vitamin B2)
- Niacin…90 mg (as niacinamide and niacin)
- Vitamin B6…60 mg (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Folic Acid…800 mcg
- Vitamin B12…800 mcg (as cyanocobalamin)
- Biotin…600 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid…50 mg (as calcium D-pantothenate)
- Calcium…800 mg (as tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, and calcium citrate)
- Phosphorus…180 mg (from tricalcium phosphate)
- Iodine…450 mcg (as potassium iodide)
- Magnesium…300 mg (as magnesium aspartate and magnesium oxide)
- Zinc…15 mg (as zinc gluconate)
- Selenium…200 mcg (as L-selenomethionine)
- Copper…2 mg (as copper gluconate)
- Manganese…2 mg (as manganese citrate)
- Chromium…200 mcg (as chromium picolinate)
- Molybdenum…75 mcg (as sodium molybdate)
- Sodium…15 mg
- Potassium…100 mg (as potassium aspartate)
- Choline Bitartrate…215 mg
- Ginger Rhizome Extract…60mg (Zingiber officinale)
- Black Tea Leaf Extract 5:1…50mg (Camellia sinensis)
- Sweet Cherry Fruit Extract 10:1…50mg (Prunus avium)
- Green Tea leaf extract 3:1…30mg (Camellia sinensis)
- Inositol…30 mg
- Soy…30 mg (Glycine max)
- Cranberry…25 mg (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Betaine HCl…25 mg
- Grape Seed Extract 4:1…20mg (Vitis vinifera)
- Bromelain…5 mg (2,400 G.D.U./g)
- Papain…15 mg
- Bilberry Fruit Extract 4:1…10mg (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Pepsin…5 mg (acid-stable protease)
- Lipase…5 mg
- Boron…3 mg (as sodium borate)
- Lutein…1.5 mg (from Calendula officinalis)
- Silicon…1 mg (as magnesium trisilicate)
- Vanadium…100 mcg (as vanadyl sulfate)
- Zeaxanthin…75 mcg (from Calendula officinalis)
OTHER INGREDIENTS: cellulose, modified cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide color, soy lecithin, carnauba wax, and soybean oil.
Does Not Contain: sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Dosage: Six (6) tablets daily. Can be taken as two (2) tablets with each meal.
WARNINGS: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.